- Parent Category: Big Blue Saw Blog
- Created: Tuesday, 05 August 2008 20:00
- Written by Simon Arthur
Free Part Day Extended to August 7, 2008.
To recap the details:
- We will have two stock materials/thicknesses available for making your part on Free Part Day: waterjet cut aluminum 6061 1/8 (0.125) inches thick and laser cut clear acrylic plastic, 0.118 inches thick.
- There is a limit of one design (DXF/PNG/GIF or Big Blue Saw Designer file) per customer.
- Designs are limited in size to 9" x 9". Designs must be LESS THAN 9 inches in both dimensions.
- We reserve the right to reject designs that are too complex or can't be made on the waterjet or the laser. (See Ordering Your Free Part, below.)
- You must pay the packaging and shipping costs.
- All orders must be completed through the online ordering process.
- Orders must be completed, including payment, on August 6, 2008.
- We reserve the right to refuse any free part day order.
- Keep in mind that the purpose of Free Part Day is to provide people with an introduction to Big Blue Saw's service. Please don't abuse this by attempting to go against the spirit in which this offer is made.
- You should review the original Free Part Day posting and comments for more information.
Ordering Your Free Part
- You can use the Big Blue Saw Designer to design your part or upload an existing DXF, PNG or GIF file.
- Choose 0.118 inch thick clear acrylic or 0.125 inch thick aluminum 6061 as your material.
- If you've done everything correctly, the price will show up as $0 for quantity 1. If you see another price, your design is too large, or is too complex.
- Order exactly quantity 1 of your part. If you want more than one copy of an item, you need to put it in your original design file and comply with the complexity and size requirements for Free Part Day. Or pay for it. If you order more than one free part, we will ship one. If you attempt to add more than one line item with free parts, we will ship you the first line item.