Big Blue Saw Blog
- Parent Category: Big Blue Saw Blog
- Created: Monday, 17 May 2010 10:00
- Written by Big Blue Saw Administrator
We have two brand new new acrylic types to announce today: one a solid color, and one a new type of flexible two-tone plastic.
- Opaque black acrylic: this decorative plastic is a good substitute for clear acrylic. It's useful, for example, when you are making an enclosure that you don't want people to see inside.
- Flexible engravable silver/black acrylic: This material is similar to our other metallic engravable plastics. It has the advantage of being flexible so that, for example, it can be wrapped around the base of a round trophy.